Wednesday, March 6, 2013

A Loved Nymph & Cute Easter Stuff

So I walked into Macy's room to put some clean clothes up today and found this...
I guess I really should have been a little more sympathetic toward her when she discovered her praying mantis was dead.  However we are NOT getting another one.  A dog in the backyard, a goldfish, and a horse are PLENTY.

We are among the few in our age group I think that still get the local newspaper delivered every day.  I think it's funny when I mention something I saw in the paper, and people look at me like I have horns.  Honestly, I don't actually read the paper every day...Jason does, though, and will let me know if there is something in there I need to know. He left this little insert from today's paper out for me to see... 
Not sure if this is the first one we've gotten, or if I have just simply missed it, but it was such a cute and colorful little insert.
I think this bunny and chick set made out of wooden spoons is soooo cute (these may even prompt a trip to Wal-Mart to buy some wooden spoons...yes...I think they are THAT cute)...
And these eggs...
I feel like we attempt something of the likes of these every year, but always end up just dumping them into a cup filled with dye and letting that be that.  Maybe this year, though??

I needed a few things at the Dollar General today and picked up these...
Probably half of my allotted Weight Watcher points will be consumed in Peeps this month.  I love me some Peeps.  My favorite way to eat them is to open the package and let them sit until they get a little hard.  We are planning on having another peep roast this year...the girls loved it last year!

No comments: